"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -Jack Kerouac

Thursday, October 16, 2008

part__xii_twelve

BOSTON. MAINE. NEW HAMPSHIRE.

That's where I've been the last three days. And we're on our way to Vermont tonight. 

A quick recap of the last three days in bullet format:
  • All girls school in Boston. 
  • Ordering pizza to our RV
  • Sketchy Asian food in Chinatown Boston
  • A kid freestyle rapped about me on the street calling me, "the crack-head version of Where is Waldo."
  • Had a laugh about that one.
  • Got treated like kings and queens in Maine
  • Ate a freaking huge lobster in none other than Maine itself
  • Realized I am running out of money
  • Got sad about that
  • Didn't shower for days
  • Drove us into Portsmouth, NH
  • Walked around Portsmouth for point two seconds
  • Slept in Wal-Mart parking lot (the closest I'll come to supporting them ever)
  • Drank unprecedented amounts of coffee
  • Drinking my fourth cup today right now
  • Feeling extremely shaky now
  • Saw the most neon colored trees I've ever seen in my life
  • Got a shower today
  • It was the greatest thing I've ever experienced in my entire life, ever
  • Getting real tired now
  • Gonna get something to eat and drive to Vermont real quick
  • No big deal

1 comment:

Juliebeans said...

just livin your life.
p.s. coffee, particularly good coffee, is extremely addictive.
p.s.s. i may or may not have laced the beans with some bennies (to keep life on the road interesting (you are dean moriarty after all))